- run. a 5k, maybe a 10k.
- save money. make a budget and stick to it.
- go veggies only for a month, or longer.
step out of my comfort zone.
- read through the bible.
- go camping.
- stop biting my nails.
watch all the star wars movies.summer 2013
- read the lord of the rings trilogy.
- learn to play a new song each month on my guitar.
go the entire year without cutting my hair.(almost) get my nose pierced.done 7-28-12
- worry less.
learn to knit or crochet.in process communicate better. quit being an out of sight-out of mind person.in process.. you can always make progress
- keep a plant alive.
create a webpage for myself.aug 2012 christinaself.com try eating something new.dog in the philippines
- bake more often and bake new things.
do something nice for a stranger. be sponateous.chicago; summer 2013 give more freely. not just monetarily, but also with my time.
- sing karoke. (this probably won’t happen, but we’ll see)
here’s my list of 24 things i wanted to do…
50% success rate.. i’ll take it.
not too shabby. i moved to austin. spent four months in the philippines. went to chicago for the summer and nyc for a week.
i’d call it a good year… and it all ended with a new outfit on my 25th birthday! i think that’s a win.